- 1 large fresh fig, washed and quartered
- 3/4 cup of anthotiro (ανθότυρο) - which is one of my favourite Greek cheese (a variation of mizithra), buttery and soft.
- 2 tablespoons of organic honey
- a touch of lemon and orange zest
- a dash of liqueur to your liking (I used saffron tsipouro)
I added just a little tsipouro to my figs. Combined the zest with the anthotiro. Served the cheese in the middle of a small dessert plate, drizzled the honey on top, and arranged the sliced figs on one side of the plate.